Robot #1 was designed in https://www.tinkercad.com/ and printed in my friend Guy's 3d printer.
I've put out some log I've found in the street about a year ago to dry out, and cut out a base for the robot from it.
Sanded it and polished it with a dremel.
I've painted the 3d model with white acrylic paint as a base coat, Then with light grey.
I've sanded it a bit and painted it with darker gray and added some rust stains with a very old oil paint that was made for wood.
In the end I've scratched it a bit with the dremel and added the red color to the eyes of the robot.
I've engraved with a battery powered dremel the name on the wood and glued the robot to the wood and ...W'alla!